Queensland Business Grants
Regional Queensland businesses
We are excited to share that the Queensland Government has announced another
Business Basics Grants Program
(Opens 9am, 4th May, 2022)
You may be eligible for a single up-front fixed grant payment of $5,000 (excluding GST)
This grant includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession
We can help you by providing you with a quote for items 1, 2 & 4 and in order to do so, we will need you to let us know which item/s you would like us to quote on.
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 of the Business Basics Grants program
- have fewer than 20 employees (by head count) at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters, and be based in Queensland (use the eligibility tool to check your location)
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the last financial year (2021-2022)
- have owners or directors that are not insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt.
you can schedule a FREE 15-minute chat with one of our team to find out what may be most helpful to your business if you are unsure.
Just a warning…
As someone who has applied and been successful with the most recent grant application process, there is some preparation required prior to the grant opening on the 4th of May
(The last funding round closed within 3 hours because they reached the capacity of 4000 applicants. So you have to be ready before the 4th of May if you want to have any chance of being successful with the grant.)
He helped me work through confusion on direction to gain clarity on my purpose and focus. This has been incredibly energising and invaluable. Thanks Mark!
Mark is amazing at listening to what I need and getting to the heart of the issue.